It's my first time to join our very own color challenge at michelles-angels.com hosted by Angela (Ang_Larue).
I love this month's color palette, it's very elegant. I also love the cluster ribbon element that I made for this one, LOL. When I saw, how beautiful the elements (especially the cluster elements with ribbons and lace) turned out, I just can't decide whether to just include them in a kit I'm selling or still give them as freebie, ROFL.
Finally, I've decided that I made this for this color challenge and I'll just give it away for everybody. I hope you'll love it too.
This is just a mini-kit because we're only allowed to make 2-3 papers, 3-6 elements and 1 frame. So, keep coming back to our forum at http://michelles-angels.com/forum/ to gather other mini-kits for this color palette so that you'll have a complete kit at the end of the month.
I love this month's color palette, it's very elegant. I also love the cluster ribbon element that I made for this one, LOL. When I saw, how beautiful the elements (especially the cluster elements with ribbons and lace) turned out, I just can't decide whether to just include them in a kit I'm selling or still give them as freebie, ROFL.
Finally, I've decided that I made this for this color challenge and I'll just give it away for everybody. I hope you'll love it too.
This is just a mini-kit because we're only allowed to make 2-3 papers, 3-6 elements and 1 frame. So, keep coming back to our forum at http://michelles-angels.com/forum/ to gather other mini-kits for this color palette so that you'll have a complete kit at the end of the month.






5 comments:
Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 16 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 17 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).
Lelani, your portion of this months color challenge is absolutley beautiful! Thank you for participating in this months color challenge! Many hugs....Ang
Just happen to be blog hoping and came across yours So thought I would say Howdy I hope you have a great day Angel
Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Jun. 17, 2009. Thanks again.
GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!
TY so very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HUGE HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment