
Be a magicmaker-scraps club member or look for it at michelles-angels.com/to get this kit.
I also put a password for all my ADSD kits, as I see that this kit has been downloaded twice but I haven't but I haven't posted it here. Some people has gotten to my 4shared folder and had downloaded my stuffs without coming to my blog. Hmmm...from now on everything will be password protected.

Download Here
Password: ADSD
Here's the rest of the ADSD blog train:
http://beaconscrap.livejournal.com/
http://beckmoorescrapalittle.blogspot.com/
http://nutnbutdezigns.blogspot.com/
http://candystreasures.blogspot.com/
http://cattscrapps.blogspot.com/
http://desertgirl-blog.blogspot.com/
http://foxyladycreation.blogspot.com/
http://www.digicyberscraps.com/
http://digital-keepsakes.blogspot.com/
http://fairydustprincess-magicmaker.blogspot.com/-YOU ARE HERE
http://heavenlycrafts.blogspot.com/
http://kikkinkreations.blogspot.com/
http://lindasdreamdesigns.blogspot.com/
http://living4him2.blogspot.com/
http://magsgraphics.blogspot.com/
http://studio-mamaecha.blogspot.com/
http://mytreasuredscraps.blogspot.com/
http://pinkmaryjane.blogspot.com/
http://pixiemamadesigns.blogspot.com/
http://scrappingwithjen.blogspot.com/
http://themathematiciansassistant.com/





6 comments:
Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 30 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 01 Jul [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).
Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Jul. 01, 2009. Thanks again.
Thank you for the pieces to Summer Garden. I love all your kits!!
Quahlua
Good morning Lei!!!!!!!!
Boy am I glad that I went back & checked this out I thought I had gottis blog train!!!!!!!
TY so very much for this ADORABLE goody!!!!!!!!!!!!
HUGE HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this is gorgeous hun! And you have an award on my blog!
OMG! Lei, this is simply adorable! But, I always luv your stuff! :)
Thanks so much Darlin!
Post a Comment