Some of you are waiting for this kit. I was trying to upload this at 4shared but there seemed to be a problem. I washed the dishes knowing that part one will be uploaded after I'm done but 20 minutes later I came back and nothing happened. No error or anything, it just didn't upload. I tried again and took a bath, after another 20 minutes or so, the same thing happened. I tried to log in using firefox browser and finally part one has been uploaded. If I did that the first and second time, I would have been done right away.
Anyway, I didn't expect this one to become large in size and number. I was just about to do a carriage and a shoe for my LO, then I thought of adding a castle...finally, it became a complete kit at 100+ MB. I would want to make it smaller by reducing the size of the elements but then, I was thinking if any of you is printing at 12"x12", then the quality will not be as good. Anyway, just bear with the size. I didn't expected it to have 4 parts and I guess those who are using dial-up will find it difficult to download everything in one day. The freebie is supposedly good for 24 hours only (as I've mentioned in my previous post--scroll down a little--Preview of Cinder's Dream kit post. But, hey there are many of you who have been visiting this blog regularly and have been leaving sweet comments so for you (you know who you are), I'll be leaving the download links up until Friday. I hope that will be fine with you. After that it will be available for sale at magicmaker-scraps.
By the way, I love reading your comments, they are my inspiration so pour them out.
Thank you for your interest but the download links are no longer available.






24 comments:
This is gorgeous! Thanks so much for making it a freebie. I have been looking for a princess kit but all I ever seem to find are ones that are pay to use kits & out of mu budget. THank you again so much! I will try my best to send over a few LO's when I get them done with this one.
Thankyou for this most beautiful princess kit. Love it being in blue.
Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 28 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).
Thanks so much for this! I love all things princess!!!! It's great!! Stephe
This is stunning, as a mom to 4 girls this will come in so very handy, thank you so much for sharing it with us
Thank you so much for sharing this gorgeous princess kit. The elements and papers are all beautiful and I appreciate your wonderful generosity!
I just love this kit! I can't wait to make some layouts. Thanks so much1
Cinder's Dream is absolutely amazing! It is so beautiful! Thank you for creating and sharing your wonderful talent!
Thank You very much for sharing your talent in your freebie "Cinderella's Dream" This kit is beautiful, and I know that my daughter is going to love her layout in this one!
Thank you so much. It is beautiful kit.
Beautiful kit! Thanks so much for sharing it with us.
Thank you for all your hard work on this beautiful kit! It's just what I've been looking for!
oh WOW this is SO gorgeous! excellent work and thank you very much for sharing it!
This is one of the prettiest sets I've seen. With 6 granddaughters I can't wait to use it.
Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful kit with us all.
My grand daughter absolutely loves the Disney Princess's cant wait to make her something using this kit, thanks for sharing this, means more than you know
Brenda
Thanks for this gorgeous kit! And also for the extra time to get it - Lorri
Thanks for this beautiful kit
Ijust returned from WDW, and this will make great scrap pages for the pictures we took of the 4 grandaughters there
Whispers
Hi Lei
Love it! thank you for sharing Cinders dream
Ann
Thank you so much for sharing this absolutely beautiful collection!! My little granddaughters love fairy tales, especially Cinderella.
The charm is gorgeous - thanks Lynette.
I want to say, thank you so much!! for share with us this beautiful creation. It's really so pretty!!!.
Hugs.
Pilar
Thankyou so much for this gorgeous kit. It will be perfect for some photos of my niece on her pony which I have to scrap. (Hugs) Keryn
Very Pretty...Thank U So Very Much!
Always :) Penny
Hello, I was wondering if there was any way I could get this Cinders dream add on , it's just perfect for my daughters scrap book. I'd love to have it. Thank you for your time.
Post a Comment