Welcome to my Home in Cyberspace

Are you looking for digi-scrapping freebies, QPs with a Twist or digital scrapbooking store/blog lists? Just go over my side bar and scroll down to see the links to my posts that may help and guide you around my place.

You can also visit magicmaker-scraps to see some wonderful digi-scrapping stuffs that I made--freebies, commercial use items, cluster borders, kits and my one of a kind "QPs with a Twist".

So, relax and feel at home and may you have a great stay. You can come back anytime you like--you're always welcome.

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Cinder's Wish Kit Freebie

I promised to give you Cinder's Dream in Pastel in two weeks time...and here it is. As I was making the preview I just thought of a changing the title. It's very timely that I received two layouts from Michelle and her girls were so pretty that's why I thought of Cinder's Wish--as every little girls have their wishes to be a princess. So, this one is for them.

It took me more time to do this as I realized that I was not able to save the layered file of the carriage (hu!hu!hu!), ribbons and one of the frames. So, I needed to make new layers. It's supposedly in three pastel colors only (as Cinder's Dream is in gold, royal blue and silver) but I can't decide which one to include...pink is expected and yellow should be present since it's my favorite color. I ended making it in five pastel colors. Of course, I know that your little girls will love the castle and the carriage in pink but as I said, I want yellow so I ended up making two castles and carriages, LOL.

This one is bigger than Cinder's Dream as you'll have 6 parts for the elements and 2 parts for the papers.

I have to hurry now. As I have posted in my tag (my previous post before this) I'm nocturnal and I'd rather stay up late but DH has recently gave me a curfew to only stay until 11:00 p.m. and I'm already passed my bedtime/curfew. So, it's "pumpkin time" (Lynette coined that word) so I have to go now.


Thank you for your interest but the download links are no longer available.


9 comments:

JoAnn said...

Hi!

Thank you for the kit! It is so pretty! I'm so looking forward to the rest of the pieces! :)

Thank you!
JoAnn

Aleah'sMommy said...

THANKS SO MUCH HUN THIS IS GORGEOUS!!

Michelle from MD, USA said...

TFS all these beautiful princess things with us!

Jeansul said...

Thanks for this great kit, it will work gret for my granddaughter who is into princesses.

Unknown said...

Part 4 comes up "Link not valid" after the time counts down!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for this MAGNIFICENT kit I'm going to love using it for my brand new granddaughter who you can see on my blog!!!!!

FYI the elements 4 link is coming up
The file link that you requested is not valid.
Could you please check it when you have the spare time?
TY so very much!!!!!!

WitchysHeart said...

Hello, Wonderful stuff...but on the element 4 it keeps coming up as link not valid. All the others work fine. Thank you.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much from the bottom of my heart for fixing the elements 4 link!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elaine said...

Thayou so much for this woderful kit!! This is going to make beautiful LO's of my grandaughter!1 Now off o get your My Prince for my grandson.