Welcome to my Home in Cyberspace

Are you looking for digi-scrapping freebies, QPs with a Twist or digital scrapbooking store/blog lists? Just go over my side bar and scroll down to see the links to my posts that may help and guide you around my place.

You can also visit magicmaker-scraps to see some wonderful digi-scrapping stuffs that I made--freebies, commercial use items, cluster borders, kits and my one of a kind "QPs with a Twist".

So, relax and feel at home and may you have a great stay. You can come back anytime you like--you're always welcome.

Saturday, February 14, 2009

What's New at MagicMaker-Scraps and Freebie

It's the second consecutive Valentine that my husband and I are not together. Last year DH was in Qatar, now he's in Russia. Oh! well and my kit is called "Aurora in Love" just in time for Valentines.

After settling things at 4shared I'm back in giving a kit for magicmaker-scraps members. This Sleeping Beauty inspired kit is loaded with 50 elements and 15 papers. From the oval frame alone, I know you will surely love this kit.

Be a magicmaker-scraps club member or look for it at michelles-angels.com/to get this kit.



Now, to have you see some parts of this kit, here's a sampler for everyone.

Download the Freebie at magicmaker-scraps

4 comments:

Aleah'sMommy said...

youve been challenged on my blog =)

MemoryKeeper said...

I am so happy to find your magical blog...I love your work!

Here's to more happy scrapping, and
(¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
.`•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
(¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ HEART,
.`•.¸.•´ Jeanette
Come Scrap your Blog with me…
Easy Custom Blogs

Lynette said...

Hi sweet little sister in Christ!
There's another well deserved award waiting for you on http://lynettesphotoart.blogspot.com so pop on by and enjoy!
Hope all the "special preparations" for March are coming along well - so excited for you!
God bless you and DH,
Lynette

Faith N Hope said...

Awesome! Thank you very much for sharing! TY