Kayla, the eldest daughter of Michelle from michelles-angels.com, is celebrating her 13th birthday. So, we have this promo at the store. We are also giving away 13 gifts which started last September 1, you can find the freebies at the store blog. Incidentally, my sister, Lahaina, will also be celebrating her birthday on September 13. Two in-laws in my family will also be celebrating their birthdays on the same date (Sept. 13), they are my two sisters' mothers-in-law. Isn't that fun, LOL.
Two of my best friends will also have their birthdays, Louie & Jack--LOL, they are both female, within this period. Wow! There's a lot of celebration. I hope I didn't miss anyone...oppps, my brother-in-law, Aljun has just celebrated his birthday yesterday (Sept 3) and my cousin, Kuya Glenn also had his birthday last Sept 1). Happy birthday to all of you.
Anyway, in honor of these birthdays, here's a special sale and a gift for all of you. You can go and buy my products at michelles-angels.com at 50% off and what more when you go to the check-out and you buy at least $10, you can you the coupon code below and get another $5 off. It's like getting some of the items for free.
Two of my best friends will also have their birthdays, Louie & Jack--LOL, they are both female, within this period. Wow! There's a lot of celebration. I hope I didn't miss anyone...oppps, my brother-in-law, Aljun has just celebrated his birthday yesterday (Sept 3) and my cousin, Kuya Glenn also had his birthday last Sept 1). Happy birthday to all of you.
Anyway, in honor of these birthdays, here's a special sale and a gift for all of you. You can go and buy my products at michelles-angels.com at 50% off and what more when you go to the check-out and you buy at least $10, you can you the coupon code below and get another $5 off. It's like getting some of the items for free.
Don't miss it, it will only be from Sept 5-13.
Go to michelles-angels.com now and enjoy the deal.
Here's a sampler from the September Magicmaker-Scraps Membership Bonus kit.







2 comments:
Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 11 post on Sep. 05, 2009. Thanks again.
Good morning Sweety!!!!!!!!
OMG I'll have to see if I've any extra $$ & go shopping!!!!!!!! LOL
Your Sept is as bad as mine
Sept 9 My Dad & Sister she was my dads Gift!!!! LOL
Sept 14 my youngest son Jace will be 26
Sept 20 my first & only Grandaughter will be a year old sure dont know where that year went
Sept 24th my furbaby Foxy Bear will be 9 years old!!!!!!!!
HUGE GIANT HUGS
Post a Comment